Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What AWS give me?

Nowadays,
a lot of people are concerning about academic only.
It has become a fact.

Is academic really important?
Yes, of course it is.

But,
academic is absolutely not enough.

We need soft skill.
We need something more than academic.

Planning, Leading, Communicating....
are all skills which we can't really get it from simply going to class.

We need to get it by joining activities, club or socializing.

Amateur Wireless Society is where I start getting such skill.

When I got into Chung Ling High School,
I am a person who just only know how to study,
or playing.
I don't have high planning skill.
I can't lead.

Luckily,
I met AWS.

In AWS,
I learn a lot.
I find my another life in AWS.
It is really interesting.

There are a lot of my friends join AWS.
Our batch is quite active.
We are fighting to perform.

I felt tired actually.
But,
no choice.
If I gave up that time,
I might learned another skill.
"Skill of Giving Up"

Luckily, I didn't.
I went on.
And lastly,
I found my success in AWS.
The moment I stepped on chairman,
is really unforgettable.

The moment I left AWS,
is unforgettable.

AWS is likely my SIFU.
I really feel sad of leaving my SIFU.

Thanks, SIFU.
Thanks, Amateur Wireless Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment